Cookies: Cookies are narrow text files that a website places on the user’s device. Cookies are termed browser wafers, web cookies, or computer network cookies, and third-party cookies are termed as trackers. Cookies allow websites to keep a record of a few of the useful information of visitors or users such as username, password, search experience, settings, etc.
Various types of cookies are used, and their purposes are:
- Sessional cookies: temporary cookies that operate during the visit and expire with the closing of the browser. It cannot be passed to any other device other than the device used to visit the website.
- Persistent cookies: remain in the device even after closing of browser with a certain expiring date. It stores information that can be used for multiple browsing sessions.
- First-party cookies: cookies set by the website owner.
- Third-party cookies: cookies that are placed on the website except for the website owner (first party) or other trusted third-party websites. Third-party may include advertisers or social media.
- Strictly necessary cookies: those are necessary to provide the service as requested by the user. If these cookies are blocked, some of the website’s features and functions may not work properly.
- Functionality cookies: recognizes our member’s preferences and setting for repetition visits to the website.
- Analytical cookies: collects information related to visits to the website, content the user view or followed, information about the user’s device, browsing, and Ip address.
- Login cookies: collects and remembers login information and prevents repetitive entry of the same information. These cookies are cleared when users log out from the website.
- Email newsletters cookies remember the email address and provide email and newsletter services if registered or subscribed to show the notification.
- Form cookies: record and collect data if any form is to be filled in and submitted.
How does Olea use the cookies?
First-party cookies are used as mentioned in the types of cookies used for providing a better personal experience of using our website.
Third-party cookies are used in connection with the services for marketing purposes, analyzing and research of services of our own or third party.
Option available to control cookies
- Users can adjust browser settings to control or delete or adjust cookies.
- Users can agree with cookies policies and withdraw consent to collect cookies on the website.
- However, limiting the cookies might cause some site services and functions to not work properly. Users may require repeating preferences or settings or login manually each time they visit the website.
- It is recommended that users enable cookies for optimal website functionality and service.
The types of information we collect by using cookies.
- Technical information such as:
- Device or internet IP address and browser from which the user access this website.
- Date and time of visit and time spent on the website.
- What types of services and queries did the user show interest in?
- Link users followed to visit the website.
Olea reserves the right to modify this policy at any time, effective and in full force upon posting an updated version on the website. Hereby agreeing to accept cookies from this website, the user is deemed to read all the policies. This policy is legally bound between the user and the website owner. Not agreeing to this policy may lead to the prevention of the use of this website and services.